I take my weekend on Wednesday. I usually add Tuesday, or Thursday, or both.
Yesterday was a productive midweek day for organisation. Especially organising thoughts. It left me with 9 tasks to do:
- Eliminating noise from bbPress RSS feeds, which should make forum update emails better.
- Blocking poor quality forum discussions from search engines.
- Researching better alternatives to WooCommerce.
- Improving and standardising log in experience throughout my network.
- Humanizing website project instructions at Shrewdies Learning.
- Better Feedback routines to respected Plugin and Theme authors using WordPress.org Favorites.
- Snippet coding for Organisations, People, and Websites throughout my network, starting here.
- Clarifying forum objectives and procedures in human language. Joint projects starting with Shrewdies, then GoutPal.
- Refining organisation roles, with set times for handover “meetings”.
Lets see how many I can complete. But first, some security checks.
|Aug 22, 2016 (first archive).||First Published 16 Sep 2016, but dated Aug 22, when it was written.|
|Sep 16, 2016 (archive).||Corrected link for page review suggestions.|
If you see pages that can be improved, please suggest a page review for Keith Taylor’s Blog.