It’s been a great day for planning and ideas today. 😀 But very bad for actual published website content. 😥
The planning had to be done, as I was getting overwhelmed trying to fit new admin routines into an acceptable working day. Now, I’m all set to catch up with the Gout Forums tomorrow. Also, I have clear roles and goals for Anna to keep the website administration on track.
Ideas, in no particular order are:
- Improve instructions on Helpdesk forms, so clients know what to expect, and what’s expected of them.
- Add more helpdesk forms in line at strategic points. These will be specific forms to help visitors make key decisions.
- Consider adding such forms in plans and profiles.
- For Foodary, PRAL scores can be simplified. Probably even simpler than LAKE scores. Also, consider measuring weekly shop rather than daily food.
- Different levels suggests that complex support is restricted by Tollar availability. Loads of opportunities for encouraging structured help in tiny steps!
- Consider limiting FreshDesk to 1st line support. Link something for continuing support that can include input from forums, quizzes, exams, etc.
- Consider PROSPRA change to Purpose (reason/personal wish/dream), Reality Check, Objectives/Goals, Strategies, Production (action/doing/investment), Rewards (reaping, return), Appreciation (improvement/growth)
In addition, I reviewed and planned some Appreciation of Rewards gained in recent GoutPal changes. That’s a separate chapter in the GoutPal Story (GoutPal Plans For 2016).
I will revisit some of these ideas in more detail as I introduce them.