Today, I’ve started to remove the KeČaTa brand. Because it never achieved what I planned. Then I realised it never would because introducing non-English characters into an English brand is a very bad idea. So I’ve released the associated IDN (international domain name).
In my defence, I’d had a bang on the head. But no excuses – it’s time to go.
Now at the moment, I’m too busy on other projects to replace the branding. So I’ll temporarily use the (almost-as-useless) KeCaTa site for now.
New beginnings will eventually start from the temporary KeČaTa replacement. Though I’m certain I will need a new brand for my hosting endeavours. Should I choose to pursue them.